If you're having a problem with your account, please
contact our Customer Service before you cancel. In most cases, they will be able to help you solve the
problem quickly and easily.
If your account doesn't have all the features you need, you can add more features here.
You can use the form below to cancel the next Auto-Renewal of your WebHosts Manager account or any Upgrades. This means selected Services will not be renewed
and will be cancelled at the end of their current term after they expire.
Alternatively, you can change the domain name hosted on your account by contacting us. Please include your Username and Invoice Number or
Password for security verification.
Please follow these instructions carefully to avoid delays.
- All fields in RED are required fields.
- Enter your Username and select the services to cancel Auto-Renewal in Section 1 below.
- Choose your Security Verification Method in Section 2. There are 2 security procedures that will help us verify that you are authorised
to deal with this account:
- Invoice Number. You can retrieve your Invoice Number by logging into your account here
then click on the "Account Information" link near the bottom of the page.
- Password. You can retrieve your password by clicking on the "Get Lost password?"
- Click on the "Submit Request" button.
Please contact our Customer Service Division if you need help with this process.